We offer a service for after-hour Emergency Maintenance. This service is only to be used in the cases listed below. All other maintenance requests should be submitted to the office during normal business hours.
The Emergency Phone Number is (800) 956-7793. Please only call this number between 5:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. on weekdays, and all day on Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. The Emergency Number can be changed without prior written notice from the Owner.
Non-Emergency calls will be billed to the residents, so please read carefully what is considered an emergency.
1. Gas leaks/smell of gas. OPEN ALL WINDOWS AT ONCE. CALL 911 OR GAS COMPANY.
2. Kitchen sink stoppages, if running over.
3. Toilet stoppages if running over, or any stoppage if unit only has one bathroom.
4. Ruptured pipe, inside or outside of apartment, and any running faucet that won't turn off (dripping faucet will be repaired next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
5. Broken windows: Ground-floor windows will be secured (second floor window is not an emergency and will be repaired next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
6. Entire unit with no hot water. (Call Gas Company to light a single unit's water heater.) If the emergency repairman finds that the water heater (in buildings having only one) must be replaced, this will be done on the next working day (8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
7. No wall heater or furnace repairs after 5:00 p.m. Call Gas Company. (Owner will repair the next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.)
8. Electrical blackouts of outside security lighting (not one light only), in garage area, or entire building.
9. If all apartment power is out. (Half apartment outage will be repaired the next working day between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.).
10. Any residents accidentally locked out of apartments after 5:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m. must call a locksmith to assist them in the unlocking of the apartment. If lock is changed, a copy of the new key must be provided to owner.
The community is peaceful, clean, and we have great neighbors.